Search

Dog Cooling mat toxic

Be careful when using a cooling mat and make sure your pet is supervised at all times. Naughty Ted decided to chew his new cooling mat and eat the contents, the contents of this cooling mat were not toxic but swelled when they came into contact with water. Ted was made to vomit the contents of the mat up so it would not cause an obstruction. Every cooling mat is different and the contents vary if your pet does eat a cooling mat please contact the surgery.

#dogcoolingmat #coolingmat #itstoohot #hothothot #hotdog #heatstrokedog #dogsdieinhotcars #tyldesleyvets #vettyldesley #advancedvet #myvet #leighvet #vetsinleigh #vetsinboothstown #boothstownvet #localvet #familyvet #tyldesley #worlsey #worsleyvet #vetworsley #orthopaedicvet #lamedog #limpingdog #veterinary #veterinarysurgeon #vetsnearme #vetsnearme #vets #affordablevet #leigh #astley

3 views

Address

152 Elliott St
Tyldesley, M29 8FJ
United Kingdom

Follow

  • White Facebook Icon

©2020 by Tyldesley Vets. Website by Swann Digital